(keitai-l) Re: i-mode in Germany

From: Riku Nakamura <rikky_at_gigaflops.co.jp>
Date: 05/01/02
Hi Andrea

When I got my first i-mode at 22-Feb-1999,none of my friends understood
its convenience and interest.
It was F501i,black and white screen,no harmonic ringing tone and no
machiuke.

I had to explain its technology and future.And some of my friends find
its  goodness ,mobile banking,e-mail or web browsing of course it was
focused on Katte sites.
# Unexpectedly I do all the same still now : )

It would took 6 months i-mode bacame famous in Japan.
I mean,It will also takes 6 months or so in Germany,and E-Plus have to
contine selling i-mode phone persistently.

Bye