(keitai-l) Re: imotion - movie shamail conversion

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 05/06/02
Hi

I doubt it exists, but in theory it could be done if you had the right
software/APIs from the respective companies involved. My guess is you'd need
to decode the Nancy file to an intermediate format usable by SPOTxde for
reencoding (and vice-versa). It may not be a lossfree conversion process.

Movie sha-mail format (Nancy)
http://www.nancy.co.jp/eg/nancy_eg/nancy_top_eg.htm

i-motion encoding info (SPOTxde)
http://www.voiceage-spot.com/html/products.asp