(keitai-l) Re: Opinions on newer J-Phones

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 05/15/02
    I find my new TT21 amazing (TuKa)....  It has everything from
address book-computer synching programs, to the best keitai
camera I have used, to 40 voice chakumelo, to better voice quality
than the other phones I have used (JPhone DoCoMo and TuKa...)
I never have really used AU so I don't know if it rocks CDMA1 or not.

    The bad thing about TuKa is that at my company, no one is doing projects
for them!!!  They're always an add on at the end if there's time kind of
thing.
And the ads are almost nonexistent, but theTT21 rocks. (but doesn't have java
unfortunately, and isn't compatible with old cmx-3 or cmx-4 chakumelo which
works
on older TuKa's, and cannot play all the sample SMAF-16s I tried out on it.).

    It worked when I went hiking in the mountain village (Okutama) but not in
t he middle of the deep woods or on the mountains themselves.....  So its
coverage is good, so far.  It beats the J-Phones I use at work... AUGH (argh
that J-sky network)!!!  The TT21 EzWeb network (same as AU) is fast.