(keitai-l) Re: Opinions on newer J-Phones

From: Riku Nakamura <rikky_at_gigaflops.co.jp>
Date: 05/16/02
Hi all

> Anyway, I love my N502it to death...it just feels
> "right" to me.  I'm sad to see that NEC doesn't
> really have any new J-Phone models, so that
> leaves me looking at either the SH51 or the T51.

I used to use J-SH51 and now use J-T51.
J-T51 is strongly recomemded.
It's can Java.
The resolution and function of CCD Camera is greater than not only any
other phone but also old-fasioned digital-camera just like QV10.
I use J-T51's camera on business.

T51's memory size is less than SH51
You can save only 5 Java-appli(each 100K) on memory.
It cost very much to download 100K Java appli.
So I don't want to erase Java-applis from my phone.I want to save more
Java-appli on a phone.From this point,SD card strage is very good.

But J-SH51 is too thick and heavy to carry in my pocket for me.
LCD is better than J-SH51.

If you'd like to play a lot of games,I should be better J-SH51,
If you prefer to enjoy SHA-mail than to play games,choice J-T51.

Bye.

"I'll be online on FFXI PlayOnline tonight."
                            Riku.Nakamura(1973〜20XX)
 Y!:rikky_com
 HP:090-9971-4691
 in a hurry-> express@rikky.com