(keitai-l) Mobile game survey

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 05/28/02
=09I'm mailing this on behalf of Helge Thorbj=F8rnsen. They are
=09are doing a survey on mobile gaming. I'm sure there are
=09many people on this list with knowledge / experience on
=09the subject.

-cut-

Opinions on mobile gaming appreciated

Because users of this forum are considered early adopters of gaming
services, we appreciate your participation in a research survey on=20
mobile gaming. By answering a brief questionnaire on your experience=20
and opinions, you will help us gaining a better understanding of these
services.

Participants will also take part in a drawing on the following prizes:
2 x US $200 worth gift certificate at Amazon.com
10 x US $20 worth gift certificate at Amazon.com

To participate, visit:
http://emarkets.grm.hia.no/gaming/default.asp?page=3D26

Note! Our research is independent from any manufacturer or commercial
company. All data and findings based on this survey will be of academic
use only.

Helge Thorbj=F8rnsen
Institute for Research in Economics and Business Administration

-cut-

--=20
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/