(keitai-l) Re: 504 + camera?

From: tc <tc7991_at_netvigator.com>
Date: 05/28/02
hi everybody,
does anyone know the difference between sha-mail, i-shot and whatever
name kddi uses for its camera service? it seems docomo's i-shot is
proprietary. they say that only i-shot photos can be sent through the
i-shot service. is this because it is a closed network, or is it a
proprietary technology.

kddi's service is apparently MMS based, as is j-phone's, i believe. what
about i-shot?

best regards,