(keitai-l) Re: 504 + camera?

From: Jon C Howes <jchowes_at_neuw.co.uk>
Date: 05/30/02
Blind copied to a contact in Logica in case they wish to
make a comment

         My comments below, but Logica are the ones with the
         real answers. Are they free to tell us all?

At 20:01 29/05/02, you wrote:

>I believe that the J-Phone system is not MMS based, but is it
>a standard SMTP implementation?  I had heard that J-Phone
>deployed a Logica based messaging solution.  I thought that
>Logica had modified its SMS platform to provide a SMTP-like
>service, but that the base technology was SMS.  =
>Anybody else heard this story?

I'm no expert in SMS, MMS or sha-mail but...
         From Monday's i-mode summit in London I partially
recall the Logica talk:

         In their presentation on MMS they used the J-Phone
         Skywalker (sha-mail) phone as an example (as a "real
         experience (with MMS)").

Regards

Jon