(keitai-l) KPNQwest

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 05/31/02
	There are rumours that KPNQWest might be shutting down
	their network this weekend (bankcrupt etc). KEITAI-L is located
	in KPNQWests network. So, if the worst possible thing (they
	shut down their network) the list will be gone from Internet
	until we change our service provider.

	I must say I really really doubt that they would just shutdown
	their network. They have far too many big player customers
	in their network and it will be a huge disaster in europe if they
	just shut down.

	Still, this is just a notice that you will know what happened
	if KEITAI-L / appelsiini.net disappears from Internet for a
	while.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/