(keitai-l) Re: camera phones

From: Nick May <gleaner_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/08/02
This got no response.... I am not very "up" on the camera-phones, so maybe
it is not possible to rip the pictures out.

But if it is possible, it would be useful to have a simple comparison page
- to me and possibly many others who are curious about image quality.

If your phone can send pics to ordinary email, or you can somehow transfer
them to ordinary email, I would like to chuck phone camera pics on a
webpage for comparison purposes.

Please send a pic from your phone, specifying the model to nick@kyushu.com.

Copyright? Haven`t thought about it, don`t care greatly, but would not
want someone else to just rip off the page.

Nick