(keitai-l) Re: Question regarding projecting mobile (imode) screen

From: Bill Pellowe <billp_at_gol.com>
Date: 06/10/02
> I am involved with some i-mode testing in Europe and am trying to
> find a way
> of  connecting an imode phone to a projector so that I may display the
> contents to a larger audience.  So far I have tried a video camera - the
> results are rather poor although the screen is discernible to the audience
> at least.

I've used overhead video projectors, the kind meant to show plain paper as
if it were an OHP slide. It worked fine, as long as the phone doesn't move.
Downside is, you've got to have a room with that machine in it. I think,
though, that if you had access to this once, you could actually videotape
the projected images on the wall for future presentations.

- Bill Pellowe