(keitai-l) Re: Question regarding projecting mobile (imode) screen

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 06/10/02
j.cattell@research-int.com wrote:

>I am involved with some i-mode testing in Europe and am trying to find a way
>of  connecting an imode phone to a projector so that I may display the
>contents to a larger audience.  So far I have tried a video camera - the
>results are rather poor although the screen is discernible to the audience
>at least.
>
>I wondered if any "professional" device or piece of software exists for
>doing this.

Is it essential that you show them the screen of the actual phone?

Could you get away with an emulator?  I've yet to hear of any good
i-mode (as in chtml) emulators, but i-jade has a highly presentable
i-appli emulator for a number of phone models

http://www.zentek.com/i-JADE/en/index.html

Of course it may be that you specifically want to show the i-mode chtml
pages from your European phone, in which case i-jade won't help.
However one imagines that i-mode emulators for european models might
turn up eventually ...

CHEERS> SAM