(keitai-l) Re: Question regarding projecting mobile (imode) screen

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/11/02
hi Timbo, that's a good idea.  I remember to read out a phone's
memory from the bottom.  if you can find the VRAM, bingo!

but because the data rate is low, it may take many seconds
before your computer can get the display refreshed.

it should be an easy work for a hardware guy, maybe two hours,
to detach the LCD, polish the back, and extend the cords.  but
(1) not sure about the contrast
(2) LCD may malfunction under heat

cheers,
  Ken