(keitai-l) Re: iAppli Quickstart for Gaigin

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <mckint_at_ecomm.net.au>
Date: 06/13/02
Thanks Ray, you are right, there ARE a number of guides, but when the author
takes you to this statement;

<quote>
So you have created a class that overrides IApplication and you are ready to
test it, and deploy it!
</quote>

  before looking at some other fundamental steps, *like creating the class*
, then it gives cause for publishing a complete tutorial.

Thanks for the link though, it is a good one. I will publish all english
links as well.

regards
Timbo