(keitai-l) Re: (no subject)

From: Robb Satterwhite <robbs_at_twics.com>
Date: 06/13/02
Valery,

There's a more or less up-to-date list of English-language i-mode sites in
Japan at
http://shinkansen.com/
There are also a few new portals and directories that cover European sites
(mostly in non-English European languages).  Here's one for Germany:
http://imode.linkwire.de/

I hope this helps.

Robb Satterwhite
shinkansen.com