(keitai-l) Re: thanks to Keitai-L

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/15/02
On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Nick May wrote:

> >I was buying the Air H" (pronounced "Air Edge") card from DDI Pocket.
>
> Actually, I THINK it is pronounced "Air Etch".

I have been told by several Japanese people that it's prononced
"edge." Thus, the "ten ten" after the "H".

Not that this still doesn't sound a bit, er, "edgy," anyway. :-)

> I would love to meet the woman who came up with these campaigns (the
> lamb/wolves and Feel H). They have the hallmarks of a single, witty dirty
> mind behind them - and women are so much better in that sphere than clunky
> men.

Oh yeah. Mmm, "Ecchi act #163 to do in an elevator...."
(http://strangecandy.keenspace.com/d/20010123.html)

> On the other hand - I am the only person I know who has ever made all the
> connections....

I dunno. My first thought, after I saw it, was, "Ah! I know what
you can download with this!"

> - so perhaps I ought to stay in more ("going out" in Japan
> does nothing to reduce a fevered, smut ridden imagination.

No kidding. You go to the combini to get a bottle of tea, and the
magazine rack is right there....

(Tachi-NANI!?!?)

cjs