(keitai-l) 3G specific content or applications?

From: Justin Hall <justin_at_bud.com>
Date: 06/17/02
Hello Keitai-lers -

(sending again after an email screwup)

Now that 3G phones have been out for some time in Japan, what are people
actually using them for that can only be done with 3G?

I'm a freelance journalist based in Tokyo, currently working on a story
about 3G networks and DoCoMo's FOMA.  Specifically, I'm looking for any
content or applications developed specifically for 3G or FOMA.

The article will run in http://www.thefeature.com/, a magazine about
wireless Internet access.

Anyone working on anything 3G or FOMA specific, or know of anyone that
is?  Anything designed to take advantage of broadband mobile phone
networks here in good old ni-(clap-clap-clap)-ppon.

Here's samples of my previous articles, in case you don't have enough to
read:

http://www.links.net/share/write/

Thank for your time,

Justin

Guidebook "Just In Tokyo" published!
http://www.links.net/vita/trip/japan/tokyo/guide/

Justin Hall | http://www.links.net/ | justin_at_bud.com

+81 090 6569 5659 Japan | +1 510 393 9390 - USA

Justin Hall
c/o The Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan
7-1, Yurakucho 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006
Japan