(keitai-l) Re: [link] wlan/plan

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 06/17/02
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>How old are you if I may ask ? You know, not everybody above 30 is
>partially sighted or elderly.

36, use Linux and Macs (in part, as you,  so I can run multiple OS, but in
part because I appreciate the benefits of a "managed platform"), not
interested in keitai toys,  mildly interested in roaming (particularly in
Blighty), but do see clean screens and good sound as an important feature
for every age group. And it is with the awfulness of their sound quality
that docomo most clearly do not serve the needs of their over 30
customers. Which is driving me to AU.

I am not going to respond in detail to your last post - although as always
it was extremely instructive on the technical side.

What, in your view, should Docomo do to get back on track? Or do you
regard it as too late, given the tech decisions already taken?

regards nick