(keitai-l) iAppli Download problem

From: Dibyendu <dibyendu.bhattacharya_at_eximsoft.com>
Date: 06/17/02
Hi all ,

I am facing some problem regarding iAppli downloading .
To download the iAppli(Jar file and Jam file to the mobile phone ) , I have
the following code ....

<object declare id="application.declaration" data="iAppli.jam"
type="application/x-jam">
</object>
<a ijam="#application.declaration" href=iAppli.html><font

It is working fine for 504N manufactured by NEC .
But for other phones like SONY, MITUBISHI, FUJITU, PANASONIC , I could
not run the iappli.
During the download process those phones shows error message "Application
is got error" .

Can anybody suggest what could be the problem . I feel , the object tag or
the markup language is different for those phones .
If any body have any idea about that , please let me know the same .

Regards ,

Dibyendu .