(keitai-l) Re: iAppli Download problem

From: Dibyendu <dibyendu.bhattacharya_at_eximsoft.com>
Date: 06/18/02
 hi ,
 Yes I had tested with that also ...what I feel the problem is something
 different .

 According to the information in the http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/imode/ ,
 the i504 series uses the HTML 4.0 version . And it is mentioned that ,
 developer should use ista TAG instead ijam TAG .
 The ista TAG explanation is there in the URL . I translated the content in
 English and get that meaning .

 If any body put some light on the same , it will be helpful for me ....

 Regards ,
 Dibyendu .