(keitai-l) Re: which 504?

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 06/18/02
There seems to be some variation in appli storage RAM for the various phones
too, from 450k for the SO, to 800k for the P. Shame, cos otherwise the sony
is great.

Heapspace varies inversely on those two from 2Mb to 1.5mb respectively.

I also noticed on the P using 'appli info' you can find out how much
scratchpad memory is assigned to each appli. 100k seems to be at least
standard max for this.

The D (mitsuishi) also seems to have some superior 3D performance - the
squaresoft app bundled in it looks really amazing. They have a little 'z3d'
logo on their brochureware. Shame the main phone UI is so clunky.

If there is a page in japanese anywhere with more details on the devices it
would be good to see... I recall really nice detailed graphs and benchmarks
when the 503 series came out.

/dc

---- sony:
?????? Java ??? 1000 kByte