(keitai-l) Re: Mobile Phone for Your Tooth

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <tim_at_digi-stream.com>
Date: 06/21/02
Oh yeah, I remember that joke... "excuse me I am receiving a fax"

but even less seriously, dialing could be accomplished using pulse instead
of tone and a wake up code with numerical input based on the users ability
to chatter their teeth.

Patient: 	Dr! Dr! I have a terrible toothache
Doctor:	Where does it ache?
Patient:	I am not sure, it is either the fax or the phone, because I had the
pager backfilled when I upgraded my plan.
Doctor:	Ah, I cant do anything untill I validate your account with your
service provider. Do you have a domestic or business plan on your Molar
implants?
Patient:	Actually, these were fitted in Hong Kong and I am using a global
roaming service.
Doctor:	I am sorry, there is nothing we can do, offshore providers have
their own proprietry billing systems and there is no bilateral agreement to
service their molar terminals except in country of origin.
Patient:	So what can I do about this tooth ache?
Doctor:	Our only option is carrier termination, which means the removal of
all devices connected via the offshore provider, including the molars which
are the property of the provider when you implanted the terminal.

hee hee
Timbo