(keitai-l) Re: The evil side effects of Sha-Mail

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 06/26/02
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>I'm not sure why they have gone to such
>lengths to protect those photos.
>
>If you want an image off the site, I'd say the
>easiest way is just to fish it out of your
>browser's cache.

Were someone to reuse an image in - say, a commercial or pornographic
setting, they (J-Phone) may have some questions to answer from the person
the image is of - who could claim that they did not give informed consent
to their image being used as it is by J-Phone. It also puts J-Phone on
stronger ground with the person illegally re-using the image.

Nick