(keitai-l) Introduction to jPresto/jPresse for Japanese Market

From: Sanjay Chadha <sanjay_at_s5systems.com>
Date: 06/30/02
We will like to introduce our products into the Japanese market. We will
appreciate any pointers etc.

jPresto - It is an obfuscation, reduction and image optimization tool. It
provides the best size reduction performance. Evaluation can be downloaded
from http://www.s5systems.com/index.shtml?evaluation. Please check the
results at http://www.s5systems.com/index.shtml?result.

jPresse - Is a Java based API to integrate obfuscation, reduction and image
optimization into any server side provisioning server or an IDE.

jAppVerify enables wireless operating companies to verify applications
before they are sent to the mobile
(http://www.s5systems.com/index.shtml?jApp). The current database is focused
on the mobiles used in the US, however the technology can be used for iAppli
and DoCoMo mobiles.

S5 Systems - Optimizing Java applications for mobile and standard
Java platforms. Visit us at: http://www.S5Systems.com

Contact Info:  (613) 226-7226(p)  (613) 723-7226(f)