(keitai-l) Re: Camera phones

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 07/20/02
> So, what you're really saying is that the phone makers should have
> included a small thermal color printer in their phones so that the
> OLs/HSKs (High School Kids) and their frindes can plaster the world
> with their little cliqish memes?

What I really want to say is, that some business plans needs a
reality check :)

It's not always what it seems and people trust the information
in this list more (especially from the eNTiTy "Ken") than simple
observations on the street (and sneaking into the confidential
information of some carriers).

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/