(keitai-l) Re: Last JSCL specification ...

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 07/23/02
hello,

so one still needs to be some sort of official/licenced developer to put
java apps on the j-phones? do you know if they got any intentions to open up
for homebrewed apps in the near future? if not, j-phone somewhat turns out
boring despite all the technical features they fill their phones with. :/

kddi/au has opened up, right? i remember it wasn't possible to put one's own
apps on them initially, but they said they were going to allow that in the
future. do they allow that now?

.tmk - not in japan at the moment... kinda like living in a cave.