(keitai-l) Re: Camera phones - USB & WPAN

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 07/29/02
benjamin,

i'm not sure. i mean, the cameras surely have a communication value of some
sort letting people send pictures to each other. seems as a natural step
forward from the message/mail services. as for the crappy mp3 players, i
have to agree with you (if they had audio streaming and such, i think it
would be suitable for a phone though... anything that has to do with
communication fits a phone).

.tmk