(keitai-l) jphone applets >> server

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 07/31/02
we're working on a JPhone midlet that needs server connectivity.

obviously you can't just access an applet on your own server, like with
docomo.

wondering if anyone else is working with the spciy vector aggregator dev
path or other alternatives?

once an app is running in their aggregation zone, wiht jphone's java
security model, can it communicate back to your own server/DBase?

if not, can you post text files at least in the same place as the midlet and
have it read those via http?

what's the timelag for getting new versions live thru their system?

has any of the above security changed with the 51 series?

I also recall KDDI had a certification process for multiple levels of
security... but vague on the details.

tx all.

/dc
david [dc] collier