(keitai-l) Re: [link] sadbastards 'R' us....

From: <chris_at_feeshes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 08/02/02
> The more S/E/// do to get these shiny phones into people:s hands the better
> for everyone on the list.
> I applaud them for thinking creatively and look forward to quizzing one of
> their stooges.

this is, after all, only a slightly more underhand version of the Sha-mail ambush Juergen experienced earlier this year . . .

and I expect the success criteria for this campaign is measured in free column inches rather than in the amount of potential customers the actors convert.

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890