(keitai-l) Re: Kyocera 7135 Palm phone

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 08/16/02
wouldn't surprise me if most of the businessmen buying those gadgets get
them from their company as a work tool (as most notebooks and pdas). either
that or he has to be a real gizmo freak for sure. :) seems like most
businessmen paying their gadgets from their own pocket usually run around
with pretty old keitais etc.
.tmk