(keitai-l) AW: Re: Ringtone P2P

From: Jan Michael Hess <jan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 08/20/02
> check out my site
> http://DaiFan.com
> P2P Melody Swapping Community

I did check it out but it is in Japanese only.
Do you know anything about it, e.g. number of users,
ringtones swapped/period, Yen damage to cellcos ;-)

I can see that you check in/upload a ringtone specifying
the keitai it is formatted for, and the same if you want to download.

Do assume there is a daifan site for i-mode, j-sky and ezweb, too, right?

I appreciate any more details. Are there any more P2P melody swapping
communities.