(keitai-l) Re: Push-to-talk mode

From: James Santagata <jsanta_at_audiencetrax.com>
Date: 08/26/02
Eric,

I assume you're thinking along the lines of Nextel's "Direct
Connect" with the embedded Motorola radios.

http://www.nextel.com

By the way,  when I was in Japan in February, I asked around
about this  but was told that would be a  "strange" product idea
and and that they didn't exist. That's not to say that they don't exist
just what I was told.

James Santagata

A U D I E N C E T R A X
http://www.audiencetrax.com