(keitai-l) Re: Advertising of I-mode and sha-mail

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <mckint_at_ecomm.net.au>
Date: 09/03/02
Try some NEON

www.ecomm.jp/neon_imode.jpg

hehehehhe

regards

Timbo

-----Original Message-----
From: keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net
[mailto:keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net]On Behalf Of Tom Hume
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 8:10 PM
To: fasol@eurotechnology.com; keitai-l@appelsiini.net
Subject: (keitai-l) Re: Advertising of I-mode and sha-mail

At 20:07 03/09/2002 +0900, Gerhard Fasol wrote:

>Regarding promotion of i-mode in the early days the best is you read the
>books by Matsunaga and by Natsuno. These are the "bibles".

Thanks, I'll dig out copies of these.

>Regarding promotion of i-mode nothing beats walking down the streets of
>any Japanese town...
>
>Regarding promotion of sha-mail, the best is againg to walk the streets
>of Tokyo or any other Japanese town,

Hmm, not really an option for me I'm afraid - I'm based in the UK and won't
be able to make it out to Tokyo in the immediate future. Last time I was
there I did notice a vast amount of advertising and promotional material
for these services, but this doesn't seem to be tracked or replicated
online.

>http://www.eurotechnology.com/shamail/

Thanks, I did find this resource and it was very helpful :)

Cheers
Tom

--
Future Platforms :: http://www.futureplatforms.com/