(keitai-l) Re: i-mode user demographics

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 09/17/02
george baptista wrote:

> Hi,
> Been searching the DoCoMo J site for the user-demographics
> they used to publish (eg age/sex breakdown, etc). The latest
> data I can find is for 2001.12.25:
> <http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/new/contents/01/whatnew1225.html>
>
> Anyone have an idea where I can find more current stats?

George:

in our imode-faq in section 1.5 we have a detailed figure
with the age/sex breakdown of imode users:

http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq-gen.html

As I am sure you are very well aware of course, there are
about 32 million imode users, so most serious commercial
developments need much more detailed market information
than just the global imode user sex/gender breakdown.

We have detailed demographics for many of the major
imode sides, which we use for our customers. Contact us
off-line if you need more detailed information.

Best wishes,

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/