(keitai-l) About J-Phone Java Application Upload

From: gaurang khatri <simplygaurang_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 09/18/02
Hello Friends,

I am working for J-Phone Java the first time. I have made a network application for J-Phone.
I have tested it on the emulator and it works fine. Now, I need to test the application on all
J-Phone supporting Java.

I do not have the test phones with me to upload the application through cable. So, I have to put
the application on the server.
As far as I know, we can not just upload the application on our own server and download it to the
J-Phone as we can do with DoCoMo and KDDI. We have to contact the Content Aggregators for
upload of application on J-Phone server so that user can download the application.

Does anyone know any other way using which I can download the application on J-Phone without
dealing with Content Aggregators?
If there is no way other than going to Content Aggregator,
- How is the process of uploading the application through Content Aggregators?
- How much time does it take to complete all the process and application being uploaded on the server?
- Does Content Aggregators have any specific requirements that application should specify?

Any other details or information would be really helpful.

Thank you
gaurang.

Missed your favourite TV serial last night?  Try  Yahoo TV