(keitai-l) Re: Japan ranks 20th in mobile Internet use

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 09/22/02
there is a clear need to have even no faster fixed connection
at home - for remote control of your appliances, like video
or air-conditioner.  but ADSL or FTTH are cheaper than any
narrow-band Internet that I know, at about USD 20/month flat.

though the coverage is very poor now, I think fixed broadband
plus a WLAN option (for $20 + $15) will be the fashion 2003.