(keitai-l) Re: inter/intra body networking

From: cfb <cfb_at_nirai.ne.jp>
Date: 10/08/02
Katana initiated data transfer... unfortunatly researchers haven't
been able to get past the "one symbol transfer stopping problem".
Similar research in parallelization has lead to suboptimal results
above n=3, althought total symbol transfer per node was significantly
higher for larger values of n (S. Cat, Journal of Applied Swordsmanship
Nov. 83).

...but really, it does sound very interesting; I would even be willing
to tolerate a lower transfer rate if device to skin contact wasn't
required (data transfer through things like pants/shirt pockets,
socks, etc.).  A skin to bluetooth bridge could be extremely useful.
Come to think of it, the only real advantage over bluetooth would
be the MSC* security features.

* Meat Sack Compartmentalization