(keitai-l) Re: do you have a Sanyo?

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10/08/02
please ignore my comments on these concept phones.
I went to CEATEC last week and found none of them was working
model.  the LCDs only played promotion video in the showcase.

the slide phone for au/KDDI is almost complete, except the EL
display.  the video shooting is very slow and is only 5 sec,
but playback is quite good from Qualcomm 5100.  I was told
that there was no accelerator but still feel hard to believe.

does anyone know about Nokia or Motorola phones for FOMA?
a great market that DoCoMo managed to sell 2,200 handsets
last month.

cheers,

Ken