(keitai-l) bruetoof go-giga

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/11/02
Bluetooth enabled, battery powered, hard-drive.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/10/11/0526206&mode=flat&tid=137&threshold=2

(jp) http://biztech.nikkeibp.co.jp/wcs/leaf/CID/onair/biztech/pc/210916

Why is it relevant to keitai-l? Because some of us are getting bored stiff
waiting for the portable digital hub and this is one step closer. FOMA/3g
gives fast comms, this is portable storage that does not need a direct
(wire) connection.  (Of course, the "skin-network" that docomo and NTT
have developed would work here too... But 10mbs is the theoretical upper
limit)

So we have fast comms, decent storage size and some form of body network
that does not require wires. Now we just need decent data input devices
and a decent data output device (screen). And then - Nirvana! (personal
Nirvana's differ of course - mine involves the full Ring Cycle and  a Thai
lady boy - but some people have more esoteric tastes....

Nick