(keitai-l) Re: SMS ticketing using 2D barcodes

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <mckint_at_ecomm.net.au>
Date: 10/28/02
encrypting is a relative term... they could actually just give the ticket
number in human readable form. The fact that they own the digital copy is
probably enough for ticketing. Once through the gate, the ticket server
would not authorise any tickets with the same number.

I did think the same thing.... but it doesnt need to hold the Gettysburgh
Address.. just a number. I have 2D Symbol scanner and dying to try it out on
a Keitai... The Nokia green screens have an advantage there I think over the
typical japanese screen.

TImbo