(keitai-l) Re: KDDI cdma 1x active usage

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 10/30/02
Gehard,

I would have to agree with you on this one.  One of the prime reasons that
people have adopted the 1x phones is to use services like GPS, picture phone
and enhanced audio/video and data services.

KDDI has done a good job getting people to understand the benefits of 1x.
My question, however, is what kind of services people are using with 1x that
were not available from CdmaOne.

Specifically, what services are they using that differ with those using 2.5G
services?  Obviously camera phone and GPS are prime uses, along with using
the phone for larger email and data are high on the list.

Best,

Mark