(keitai-l) Flash-like vector graphics for cell phones - product interest sought

From: Colin Mummery <colin_mummery_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/07/02
I'm an independant developer who, over
the last two years, has developed a vector graphics
animation product for cell phones called "CellSpark" which
can create flash-like movies. It now supports all Japanese
java enabled phones and most phones worldwide and has
significant advantages over products like Plazmic.

I'm in europe and have been looking for ways to promote
and support the product in Japan and beyond with very
limited resources and have had limited success.

I believe the product can go further, particularly in Japan,
but not without a third party's involvement.

From past experience, I'd need convincing a reseller agreement aligns
everyone's interests. I would look at selling all rights
to the product and acting as a consultant to the buyer.

Further product information can be found at
http://www.cellspark.com/cellspark.html

email me at: colin_mummery@yahoo.com if you have
questions or want to try it out.