(keitai-l) Re: keitai images - WAS Re: New stuff from Nokia

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/08/02
I'm not so sure.  Logically, assuming the emulator works OK, the more face-time
their handsets get, the more interest would be generated, and the more Docomo
handsets would be sold.  Also, the emulator's free, so it's not as if Docomo
would be losing any revenue to it.  Now, we just have to wonder how logical
Docomo is??? :-)

I've had some broswers from Docomo on my site, and so far no hate mail (from
them) ....

--jason