(keitai-l) Re: Wireless P2P?

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 11/11/02
Hi Evan -

I believe AquaZone (9003 originally, re-pub'd by Hudson) allows you to =
transfer a fish you've grown to someone else's keitai by IR.

Index recently invested in a company that has some middleware for IR =
api's for 504+ phones.

I _think_ Bandai's C-Mail app for KDDI would actually send java apps =
that included character animation. (ie kddi allowed java to be sent as =
an attachment?).

G-Mode's Taisen Guru Jam (Board games site) is #2 on the minigame menu, =
and features all multiplayer games - mainly turn-based like othello. I =
think they're currently mostly server mediated but it shows there is =
demand for multiplayer stuff.

I've heard high numbers for bluetooth phones in europe. A friend at a =
conference talked about sitting in the audience and sniffing for all the =
bluetooth phones and having a long list appear. Admittedly it was a =
telecoms conf.

/dc
david [dc] collier
  e   |   dc@gamelet.com