(keitai-l) Re: GBW

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 11/12/02
> Anybody heard of GBW? A group that provides appli testing on keitai ...

Never heard of them...Google can not find something, maybe in
Kana or so? Right spelling?

> That's not your new brand name is it Juergen?

No, but the i-appli testing market is not very well developed
anyway, because there is not much demand.

Through huge competition, time to market is mostly more
important than testing...even the Tetris which came with my
P504i is buggy and crashes always when I reach a new high
score! Damn!

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht, CTO, Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc., Tokyo, Japan
i-mode & FOMA consulting, development, testing: http://nooper.co.jp/