(keitai-l) Re: RE : Mailtunes to Toshiba ts21i

From: Merlijn _at_ Evident <_at_>
Date: 11/15/02
I know that all i-mode providers (BASE, KPN, DoCoMo, etc.)  remove
attachments from i-mails.
But I do not send it as an atachment. It's directly in the mail-body.

this is how the mail-body looks for the Nec n21i.

--B:M
TVRoZAAAAAYAAAABAeBNVHJrAAAhhgD/IAEAAP8DCnRvMDIwMTI4MDkA/

What follws is another 100+ lines with base64 enconded data.

Green things,

Merlijn