(keitai-l) Re: Camera phone : How much functionality is exposed via an API?

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/16/02
Currently, nothing, nada, zilch.  Probably for 'security' reasons.  i.e.  to
secure greater profits for the carriers.

AFAIK, you can only send the images via sha-mail or use whatever built-in
features the carrier/handset makers put in there.

But the camera phones are new, so maybe there will be some APIs in a year or
so.

--jason