(keitai-l) Re: 3d displays

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 11/18/02
hi turner,

that's why i'm asking. because i want to know if it works or not. read up on
parallax barrier and it seems kinda cool (if it works as they say). i.e. you
get full colour, 3d depth, etc. with no glasses. yes, it displays using
multiple views (left, right). and it's not 3d model stuff, it's just
pictures. so, it all _sounds_ good, but has anyone tested it?

.tmk