(keitai-l) Re: Wireless P2P?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/19/02
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Sam Joseph wrote:

> Of course the real problem is creating a business model for
> walkie-talkie functionality, cos once you sell the handset you don't
> make any more money, right?

I would expect a business model could be found, since one was found
for the voice equivalant of the same thing. (There are a couple of
companies in North America selling cellular phones that can also
do direct, walkie-talkie-type communications with other similar
cellular phones that are in range. And I believe it's even digital.)

cjs