(keitai-l) Re: Do I need a wireless connection?

From: Timothy Mckinnon <mckint_at_ecomm.net.au>
Date: 11/29/02
you can assign a HAYES command to ignore the auto detect of the dial tone. I
cant remember, but possibly it is setting the "S Register".

Here is a link to the command set.
http://www.oss.buffalo.edu/Services/dialin/ModemCommandsList.html

I know this is not the answer to your question, but it's a lead..

timbo