(keitai-l) 2003G

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12/02/02
greetings everybody!

I think it might be the right time to talk about what everyone
think the trend will be in 2003, the 2G/3G networks, data services,
and new terminals?

for me, I think the Japanese operators will be ready for a 3G
war next autumn, and at the center of the battle will be OMA
services, if the companies can deliver it right since next summer.

I'm also interested in the m-commerce, new UIM cards and the whole
scary infrastructure which may eventually include everything from
ATM to paid toilet.

what are you thinking?

regards,

Ken